Wednesday 12 February 2014

update

Hi all! well since smashing the Rapha 500 i hurt my knee and so have been on the turbo trainer building things back up but its all going well and were getting ready to put down some photos and GoPro edits in the coming months, We have also picked up a new sponsor this week, more on that in a future blog but its all good news for me and im keen as hell to start putting in some seat time on my 2014 Rocky Mountain Bicycles, This years looking real cool, we will hit up just a couple of events that i like the look of as well as hitting the trails a lot and putting out some photos and edits from around the UK as much as i can for Rocky, We will also be on the road with Revo Racing and that kicks off at the Spring time pursuit events that start this weekend and my first outing in my new revo team colours that look very pro.
Update next week on how we get on!

No comments: