Wednesday 25 April 2012

Out of the SW champs

I will not be taking part in the South West xc champs in a few weeks time, Trail Head skills coaching has been going so well and i have bookings for that weekend and the weeks coming in to it, so with no time to train we will focus a little more on Enduro1 round 2 as my next event, Im not sure what xc events i will do for the rest of the year, but i will be doing more, a 16th,10th and a 3rd were all going in the right direction but i love riding the Enduro events with every event being switched up, some more dh, some more xc/trail, Im out doing it for myself not trying to get a ride and im having fun doing it, Marzocchi are sorting me some trick internals for my 66 forks what will go on my new all-mtn ride. Pics of that when its all built up.  till next time, Happy trails.

No comments: