Monday 23 February 2009

LIFE & TIMES

what ever drink sponsor you have (Monster energy) one head cam rules..GOPRO ! I started building yesterday on a new line for a GOPRO filmed section whats a multi road jump line that we will film on the new WIDE hero from GOPRO.

ABOVE: dan athertons 3 speed dh rig.
BELLOW:Dan took the win in his new animal/nissan kit over his bro @ the moab dh. Shimano Winter Series #4 in the USA was a Eric Carter show, Taking the win in both the DH and the mtn-x for his new GT team,
The local paper just ran a feature on my last half a million pound building development job for the outstanding work i did whats cool, WIDEOPEN download mag will be out in mid March, Once again i will have my freeride section but till then my bros got my back with this http://wideopenmag.blogspot.com/2009/02/elbry-gets-maced.html

No comments: