Monday 2 February 2009

Big House off yeti../nema/carter...

Eric Carter getting to grips with his new GT ride for 09


new revovler range for 09 from Nema


3d painted bell for BH, who will be riding for monster yet again.



Rich Houseman has parted ways with long time sponsor yeti and has now sort a deal to ride intense frames.
sponsors : Intense Cycles, Fox Racing Shox, Bell, GIRO Eyewear, Stone Brewery, FOX Clothing, Kicker, Dylan Dean Designs, Intense Tires, ODI, MTB Strength Training, Finish Line and IceToolz.
From Rich Houseman: I’m proud to announce that I’ll be riding Intense Cycles in 2009. At this stage of my career, I felt it necessary to align myself with companies that have similar goals to mine. Intense has welcomed me with open arms, and I’m very excited to open up this new chapter in my career. I’ve always been a huge fan of Intense bikes, and to finally throw a leg over one is truly an honor. With Intense being a stones throw from my house, I can honestly say I feel at home with the brand! For more information, go to teamhouseman.com



No comments: