Monday 19 January 2015

off camber xc 2015

Here we go again and it seems every man and his dog turned up for this round (111 riders!)! Im not sure whats going on with me, I got a good start and  hit the first hill about 5th, but then just got smoked! lol, Then trying to pass riders around the singletrack made life hard and slow, my times all day were slow but i think that was more down to my legs, got couple nice lines that i ran on the dh section each lap and felt like the bike was riding well and i was loving being back on the mtb even if my legs were not. The track was not that muddy and we had fun all the way round as we switched my lines up each lap and just had a blast, last lap i had an Off Camber team rider in front and one behind, Plan was to drop one and pass the other, turns out both got to the line first as i picked up a slow front flat in the last few miles of the race and finished 13th, Still working hard and the results might not show, But it was a fun race as we head in to the spring events.
no new photos, so have this one from last time out.

No comments: